Glasurit 923-255 HS Multi Clear Coat
The high-solids product will win you over through its convincing application performance and a finish quality that stands out for deep gloss and brilliance. Two spraycoats are sufficient to produce impressing top-quality results. On vertical surfaces only one spraycoat has to be applied. At 60°C 923-255 HS Multi Clear takes only 30 minutes to cure, and it can be applied onto all Glasurit basecoats. Adapted Glasurit hardeners and reducers are available to adjust the clear to different application conditions.
- High solids content
- Safe to spray
- Excellent flow and good levelling
- outstanding appearance for high-quality automotive finishes.
- The product stands out for fast drying,
- excellent surface hardness,
- polishing behaviour and tape resistance.
Glasurit 929-94 HS Topcoat Hardener Slow
Glasurit HS topcoat hardenersto be mixed with Glasurit 22 Line topcoats and Glasurit 923- clears.